FELLOWSHIP POTLUCK MEALS
We believe fellowship is an important part in the church family. We typically do a regular potluck the first Sunday of the month, (bring a hot dish for your family plus a bit extra for visitors, and either a dessert or salad if you are able.)
On the third Sunday, we typically do a pancake brunch where the men cook pancakes. (bring a protein dish - eggs, sausage, ham...)
Church families are divided into 4 groups to work together to share the load of setting up and cleaning up.
Oct 1: Ethnic Potluck (set up A; clean up B) (Bring something representative of your heritage or something special from your childhood!)
Oct 22: Regular potluck (following Bible conference) (set up C; clean up D)
- October 1: Baby shower for Adrian Yanke following potluck lunch.
- October 15: Plan to Protect Training (See below)
- October 20-22: Save the Date! LEF Bible Conference with Dr. Marty Culy. He will be teaching on “1 Peter: Seeing Aliens in the Mirror.” Marty’s wife, Joanna, will be leading a one hour session for the women on Friday evening before the first session with Marty.
- Plan to Protect training sessions:
*Youth Orientation (youth ages 13-18) Sunday, October 15, 1-4 PM Pizza will be provided*Orientation (for anyone who has not been trained yet) Sunday, November 5, 1-4 PM *Refresher training (review for those who have completed the orientation) Sunday, November 19, 1-3 PM OR Sunday, January 7, 1-3 PM
- December 1: WM Banquet. Mark your Calendars!