FELLOWSHIP POTLUCK MEALS
We believe fellowship is an important part in the church family. We typically do a regular potluck the first Sunday of the month, (bring a hot dish for your family plus a bit extra for visitors, and either a dessert or salad if you are able.)
On the third Sunday, we typically do a pancake brunch where the men cook pancakes. (bring a protein dish - eggs, sausage, ham...)
Church families are divided into 4 groups to work together to share the load of setting up and cleaning up.
Oct 22: Regular potluck (following Bible conference) (set up C; clean up D)
- October 20-22: Save the Date! LEF Bible Conference with Dr. Marty Culy. He will be teaching on “1 Peter: Seeing Aliens in the Mirror.” Marty’s wife, Joanna, will be leading a one hour session for the women on Friday evening before the first session with Marty. Please sign up at back table or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oct 26: 12:30 - New study for ladies! A five (5) week study on “A Thousand Gifts” by Ann Voskamp which is a study on God’s joy and opening our eyes to gratitude every day. Will take place at Cathy Mackenzie’s house. Please talk to Cathy M or Kathy S for more info.
-October 28: 6:00 - Young Couples' Connection Please join us for a fun evening at the Schnees' residence! Children are welcome to come. Hamburgers and buns will be provided. Bringa salad or a dessert.
- Plan to Protect training sessions:
*Youth Training - Sunday, October 29, after the service - Pizza will be provided. It will be done by 4:00pm. This is geared for youth ages 12-18 who are helping out, or planning on helping out with Sunday School, babysitting for church events, or any other "helper" type activities with the church.
*Orientation (for anyone who has not been trained yet) Sunday, November 5, 1-4 PM *Refresher training (review for those who have completed the orientation) Sunday, November 19, 1-3 PM or Sunday, January 7, 1-3 PM
- Nov. 7: 7:00pm - Final planning meeting for Christmas banquet at Pat's house.
- Nov. 19 - Last Sunday to hand in your filled shoeboxes.
- December 1: WM Banquet. Mark your Calendars!