January 14, 2018
- Welcome / Announcements
- Hymn #107: Rejoice the Lord is King”
- Call to Worship:Psalm 29: 1-4; 9-11
- Songs for Praise and Worship
- Sunday School Blessing
- Scripture Text:Mark 1: 4-11
- Message:”The Covenant of Baptism”
- Song of Response
- Hymn #114:”Breathe On Me Breathe of God”
THIS WEEK @ LEF (Jan 15 - 20)
● Thurs. 9:00 am - Young Mom’s Coffee
● Fri. 7:30 pm – Youth at Couets
7:00 pm – Voice of the Martyrs live drama - Yorkton
● Sat. - 7:00 am - Men’s study
7:00 pm - Young Couple's Connection
PRAYER TEAM SCHEDULE
Next Sunday: Mehrers, Cheryl
SCHEDULE FOR JANUARY
Hall Monitor: Donna
Sunday School Assistants: Nick and Amanda
FELLOWSHIP MEALS FOR JANUARY 2018
Jan. 21st: Pancake brunch set up C; clean up D
*Fri. Jan.26th: Adult Games night at LEF! Bring your favorite game and snacks.
*Sun. Jan 28th: Wycliffe missionaries Bruce and Raewyn Wiebe will be visiting and giving us an update on their work.
*Feb. 4th: Todd Moroz from Broken Arrow Ranch will be speaking.
*Sun. Mar. 4th: Wedding shower for Nate and Kenniston.
The Covenant of Baptism
Three________________ about baptism:
1) Baptism is linked with _________________ (vs. 4,5)
*Repentance involved “much more than sorrow or remorse. It included the______________ of one’s total life.”
2) Baptism involves the_______ of the _____________.
*The work of the _______ also ________ and _______________ us to walk the Christian life.
3) Baptism is God’s mark of_______________.
*Baptism is not your ____________ to heaven. It is the sign/mark of the new ______________.
A) This is entirely___________.
B) This is not a baptism ‘_________’.
Check out our On-line Calendar, Volunteer Schedule, Audio and Down-loadable Sermons, Statement of Faith, etc