March 18, 2018
- Call to Worship: Psalm 119: 9-16
- Songs for Praise and Worship
- Sunday School Blessing
- Scripture Text: John 8: 1-11
- Message: “A Difficult Line To Walk”
- Song of Response
- Hymn #92: “Lead Me to Calvary”
THIS WEEK @ LEF (Mar 19 - 24)
Mon. 7:00 pm -- Quizzing
Tues. 10:00 am – Quilting at the church
Wed. 7:30 pm – Prayer Hour
Time tba – Young Adults to Yorkton
● Sun. Potluck following worship followed by Annual meeting.
PRAYER TEAM SCHEDULE
SCHEDULE FOR MARCH
Hall Monitor: Donna
Sunday School Assistants: Rachel / Amanda
FELLOWSHIP MEALS FOR MARCH 2018
March 25: Potluck Set Up D; Clean Up C
*Sun. March 25 th: LEF Annual meeting
*Fri. Mar. 30: Good Friday service: 7 pm
*Sun. April 1: 9 AM -Easter brunch followed by Easter service at LEF
*April 7th- Sat ladies study resumes at Care Home at 9:30 am. We will be studying Revelation. Please see Donna if you would like to join.
*April 14th: Men’s workshop at LEF. All men are invited to the men's workshop at LEF on April 14th. (8 am-4 pm ish) This is run in partnership with churches from Binscarth, Russell and Churchbridge including speakers from each church and begins at 8 am with breakfast. There will be special music as well and lunch is provided. Admission is by donation.
*April 20th - Potashville Respect for Life Spaghetti supper. Greg Ottenbreit will be speaking. Tickets available soon.
*April 25th – Nipawin College Drama at LEF. 7 pm
A Difficult Line to Walk
*As followers of Christ, we need to put down our ___________and yet speak the truth in love.
1) The ___________-(1-6a) Sometimes people will go to great lengths in order to ________someone they don’t like.
2) The ___________ (6b-9) No one has the right to throw _________.
3) The _________(10-11) No condemnation, but neither is there _____________.
* Our efforts not to___________ have led to condoning things Scripture teach as __________.
* “...sin was not treated _________by Jesus, but sinners were offered the opportunity to start life _______.”
Check out our On-line Calendar, Volunteer Schedule, Audio and Down-loadable Sermons, Statement of Faith, etc